Aprilia has worked as an in-house and corporate lawyer for years, she developed an in- depth knowledge of business processes and transaction practices of enterprises of many size and forms. Her expertise is not only in business transaction but she is also in court and handling bankruptcy cases as an administrator and receiver in bankruptcy. By those experience makes her see the common challenges on daily basis and equipped for any regarding issues. She believes that every situation is unique and gives advice accordingly.
- Bachelor of Laws – Business Law, Sultan Ageng Tirtayasa University
- Master of Laws – Business Law, University of Indonesia
- Admitted to practice before all Indonesia courts
- Certified Professional Receiver and Administrator of Bankruptcy
- The Indonesian Bar Association (PERADI)
- Indonesian Receiver and Administrator Association (AKPI)
- Indonesia Advocate Association (AAI) (AKPI)