Remon is a “Versatile lawyer” who is always ready to protect the rights of his clients in various litigation and non-litigation cases ranging from general Civil Disputes, Bankruptcy Disputes and Postponement of Debt Payment Obligations, General Criminal Cases, Corruption Crime Cases, State Administration Disputes, Disputes He has handled Industrial Relations, including Election Results Disputes at the Constitutional Court for and on behalf of his clients, Before joining Bumame & Associate Law Firm, Remon was an associate at one of the oldest law firms in Indonesia.
- Bachelor of Law – Faculty of Law, Andalas University
- Admitted to practice before all Indonesia courts
- Certified Professional Receiver and Administrator of Bankruptcy
- The Indonesian Bar Association (PERADI)
- Indonesian Receiver and Administrator Association (AKPI)
- Indonesian Young Lawyer Committee (YLC)